MILLER METALLIZING & COATING
I.V. MillIer & Sons, Inc. / Miller Metallizing and Coating has over 70 years experience metallizing caps and closures and jars for the cannabis, distilled spirits, liquor, wine, aerosol, cosmetics & personal care and specialty closures markets.
Our silver-reduction process provides a unique mirror like surface in any color. Contact use to take advantage or our custom color matching to meet your most exacting requirements.
• High-quality real Silver metallized surface - precious metal.
• Reduced metallizing and coating costs.
• Adds to the high quality perception of your brand and product.
• Fast turn-around.
• Orders can typically be turned around in two weeks, less if needed.
• Experienced with over 70 years of experience goes into every closure
• No set up fees on runs >25,000 pieces
• Can be split between two colors
• Less than minimum orders possible with setup fee
• 50+ Different fixtures in stock to fit most common caps and closures
• Eliminates fixture/tooling expense
• Customized solutions to your requirements
• Color, gloss, run size, and packaging
• Highest quality
• “White Glove” treatment
• 100% visual inspection
1949 - Founded as Burnham Company
1954 - Ira V. Miller acquires Burnham Company
1956 - Name changes to Miller Plating
1973 - George Miller joins company
1974 - Company name changes to I.V. Miller & Sons, Inc.
1974 - Relocated to current location in Ocean Township after a devastating fire
1983 - George Miller becomes President
2016 - Alto Manufacturing Holdings acquires I.V. Miller
2016 - George Miller retires after 44 years of service
2016 - John McLaughlin is named President
2016 - I.V. Miller expands capacity to meet customer demands
2017 - Larry Mishkin is named Sales and Marketing Manager
2017 - Plans in place to further increase capacity to meet growing customer demands
2018 - I.V. Miller & Son’s Inc. rebrands as “Miller Metallizing and Coating” retains corporation name I.V. Miller and Son's, Inc.